Senior Frontend Engineer< Back to offers
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
As a Frontend Developer you’ll collaborate with the product, design, data, and analytics teams to transform ideas into exceptional products that help people find affordable therapy solutions. You will join a world-class, yet humble engineering team that consistently turns out compelling features that truly benefit our users.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly turn ideas from inception to final product in a fast-paced and friendly environment. You should be comfortable learning new technologies as needed.
You will handle:
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- Transforming ideas into exceptional products that help people find affordable therapy solutions
- Writing clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, and testable code
- Mentoring and be mentored by other engineers by leading and collaborating in all engineering discussions and evangelizing engineering best practices.
- Owning, creating or reviewing technical design proposals and proof of concepts
- Helping create a culture of excellence by meticulously testing and monitoring systems and code, writing documentation, and being part of an on-call rotation to support the health of our services
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of software development experience, delivering products at web scale
- Experience in maintaining responsive isomorphic web applications
- Writing standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using css-in-js.
- Experience writing robust, maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Willignes to adapt to the tools and technologies appropriate for the job at hand.
- Ability to mentor and grow engineers and / or be mentored.
- Experience with SEO: page speed, Web Vitals, crawl knowledge as a nice to have skill
- Experience with AWS technologies including Lambda, StepFunctions, EventBridge will be a big plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like Contentful and building server side APIs using GraphQL and to a lesser degree, REST as an advantage
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
25000 - 28000 PLN>
Senior Frontend Engineer