Senior QA Engineer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be a key player in ensuring the quality and reliability of our code. You will work closely with a cross-functional team to develop, implement, and execute test plans and test cases. Your expertise will be crucial in identifying and addressing defects early in the development cycle, promoting best practices, and mentoring.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand feature requirements and provide QA input throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to increase testing efficiency and coverage.
- Conduct thorough regression testing to identify and address any potential issues.
- Mentor and guide junior QA engineers, providing technical expertise and best practices.
- Investigate and report on defects, and work closely with development teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement in QA processes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficiency in automated testing.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Nice to have familiarity with AWS Cloud.
- Nice to have experience with Cucumber and Gatling.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
17000 - 20000 PLN>