Senior Go Developer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
Our Partner is looking for a Senior Software Go Engineer to be part of our engineering team. Our mission is to help people save money on the prescription drugs they need to get healthy lives and make healthcare more accessible and affordable.
You will handle:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of tools, backend services and APIs that power our onboarding flows and internal systems. In this role you will be involved in the design, implementation, deployment and operations of new or existing tools, services and APIs needed to support new product functionality. You’ll also be collaborating with other engineering teams within the company.
You will be:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining highly scalable and performant services
- Improving the codebase and testing coverage through refactoring, unit testing, system testing, automating deployment and operations
- Making smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
- Improving engineering standards and processes
- Maintaining an understanding of the business requirements
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand what they need and why
- Being a team player, mentor, teach, collaborate, and learn from those around you.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in designing, building, deploying, operating, and maintaining cloud-based web services and microservices (AWS experience preferred).
- Extensive experience with Golang, relational and non-relational database technologies.
- Experience with containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with log shipping, distributed tracing tools, and service monitoring systems (Datadog, Sumo Logic, Cloudwatch, Sentry).
- Knowledge of serverless technologies (Lambdas).
- Strong Linux fundamentals.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of component-level and application-level design patterns.
- Habits that exhibit the best practices of agile quality and testing methods (TDD, BDD, Unit Testing and Automation, iterative development).
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and complex project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
20000 - 30000 PLN>