Senior Frontend Developer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- Writing clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, and testable code
- Mentoring and be mentored by other engineers by leading and collaborating in all engineering discussions and evangelizing engineering best practices.
- Owning, creating or reviewing technical design proposals and proof of concepts
- Helping create a culture of excellence by meticulously testing and monitoring our systems and code, writing documentation, and being part of an on-call rotation to support the health of our services
- Collaborating, learn, and grow
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of software development experience, delivering products at web scale
- Experience with React, TypeScript, React Context, NodeJS, ES6, consuming GraphQL
- Experience maintaining responsive isomorphic web applications.
- Writing standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using css-in-js.
- Experience writing robust, maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals – you will work closely with other non-technical folks to get things done. Collaboration is key.
- Ability or desire to be a polyglot. Adapting to the tools and technologies appropriate for the job at hand.
- Ability to mentor and grow engineers and / or be mentored.Nice To Have:
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Contentful
- Building server side APIs using GraphQL and to a lesser degree, REST.
- Experience with SEO: page speed, Web Vitals, crawl knowledge
- Experience with AWS technologies including Lambda, StepFunctions, EventBridge
- Experience with tools like Runscope, Sentry, and/or Datadog.
- WCAG 2.0+ AA and/or accessibility standards for web
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Network (CDNs)
- Knowledge with continuous integration, automated testing, and deployment tools like Travis, Circle, Drone, Heroku, AppEngine, or similar.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
22000 - 28000 PLN>