Security Engineer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
- Performs risk analysis at GoodRx locations to identify internal and external threats.
Provides security systems technology support with regard to the installation and maintenance of security technologies and tools.
- Provides systems support with respect to building or improving systems security
- Maintains corporate security procedures and develops and provides regular security training.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts investigations of alleged and suspected computer crimes.
- Fosters security vendor relationships to ensure effective and efficient supplier performance results.
- Works independently to ensure goals set by leadership are reached.
- Triages and remediates security reports
- Develop security-related training and education for GoodRx management and employees.
- Maintains all required business control elements of the security program and participates in the audit process for assigned areas of responsibility.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate security
- Expertise in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Experience with risk assessment & analysis, emergency preparedness, and investigations/incident management.
- Communication skills in a customer facing environment
- Experience with Digitrust and/or Crowdstrike is a big plus
- Experience with Otka and Duo is a plus
- Experience with CISSP is a plus
- Readiness to travel if needed
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!