Python Developer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
- Developing new features and products in Python
- Implementing unit and integration tests
- Code reviews
- Communicating with the client representatives
- Improving the quality of the produced software
- Contributing and adhering to the software development processes and tools (CI, CD, good practices, code review etc.)
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong proficiency with Python 3.9+ for backend
- Work experience with GCP, gRPC, protobuf, SQLAlchemy, GraphQL
- Very good command of English both spoken and written
- Work-time flexibility and strong ability to self-organize work
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
18000 - 29000 PLN>