iOS Developer< Back to offers
At GoSolve, we use the Go programming language because we believe it revolutionizes the way cloud-native solutions are being developed. The resulting productivity gains allow us to unlock unprecedented product development opportunities.
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
- Building new features from the ground up while working closely with design, product, and other teams
- Collaborating with the mobile apps team to design clean, reusable, and resilient high-level architectures
- Maintaining existing code by fixing bugs and monitoring app performance
- Participating in architecture design and decisions on how to scale our apps
- Making smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts, memory management, multi-threading, networking and application life-cycle management
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Proficiency in debugging and performance tuning (familiarity with Xcode Instruments)
- Experience in client-server communication (REST / GraphQL)
- Ability to integrate 3rd party SDKs and APIs
- Familiarity with various architecture patterns, e.g. MVC, MVVM, Clean Swift, etc.
- Familiarity with Swift Concurrency
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with common 3rd party libraries (such as Alamofire, Realm, RxSwift, Lottie, etc.)
- Understanding of functional reactive programming (RxSwift / Combine)
- Knowledge of the Apple Push Notification System
- Experience building reusable and shareable iOS components.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month in social benefits – Multisport, Health insurance, and many more – to spend as you see fit in your free time
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!