DevOps EngineerBack to offers
GoSolve is a global company specializing in transforming our customers’ visions into digital applications. If you want to join a stable product development project – you will be a good fit!
We’re here to guide our clients through digital transformation – if you feel you can be part of this ambitious change, you’re in a great place!
You will handle:
- Project onboarding & documentation review
- Evaluating of env0 and spacelift tools to automate infrastructure creation
- End-to-end automation of the CI/CD environment creation process
- Creating an API for creating client environments
Skills & Requirements:
- Possesing 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficient in key technologies, including Terraform, Terragrunt, env0 / spacelift
- Skilled in Kubernetes, Helm
- Hands-on experience with AWS services
- Familiar with Golang
- Competent in using ArgoCD
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
Rate: 4000 - 4500 USD>